Expert Advice: 3 Benefits to Owning a HomeSuccess is something often worth repeating, and Brent Sutherland, a Certified Financial Planner and Real Estate Investor, has certainly made
Applying for a Home Loan? Here is what you need to know....
Lending is no longer a "One Size Fits All" industry. You should take the time to speak to a Real Estate Professional who can refer you to a lender that has provided exceptional service to their clients. Your realtor will know a bit more about your personal situation and may have a few lenders that they can refer you to. Take the time to call at least 2 referred lenders, to get a feel if they are a good fit and speak your language.
Once you find the lender that is a perfect fit for you, be ready to provide them the following documents!
- Picture ID with proof of Social Security Numbers.
- Residence Addresses - past 2 years.
- Names and Addresses of each employer - past 2 years.
- Gross Monthly Salary. Base only: OVT & Bonus list separate.
- Names, Addresses, Account Numbers & Balances of all Checking & Savings Accounts - last 2 months of bank statements.
- Names, Addresses, Account Numbers, Balances and Monthly Payments of all Open Loans.
- Names, Account Numbers, Balances and Monthly Payments of all Credit Cards.
- Addresses of other real estate owned. Loan information on other real estate owned. Estimated Value of Furniture and Personal Property.
- Certificate of Eligibility and DD214's (V.A. only).
- Money for Credit Report and Appraisal.
- W2's (2 years) and current check stub.
- Full divorce decree if applicable
Don't wait till you find the perfect home to apply. Apply first and be ready for to get the keys to the perfect place to call Home!
Direct 619-436-6844 |
Email: [email protected]
In the San Diego real estate market, seasoned Realtor Rose Oropesa-Ford is often recognized among colleagues and clients for her professionalism, integrity, and dedicated loyalty to the people she ser....
Latest Blog Posts
75 Years of VA Home Loan BenefitsToday, on Veterans Day, we salute those who have served our country in war or peace, and we thank them for their sacrifice.This year marks the 75th anniversary